Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bento for Baby 48: Yogurt Waffle and Moroccan Chickpeas with Couscous


Baby Girls bento today is pretty much all leftovers.  For her morning snack I pulled a leftover cornmeal waffle quarter from the freezer and  put some frozen blue berries in the white silicone cup. I also included a sun butter oatmeal ball.  Her lunch was leftovers from dinner the night before - a Moroccan flavored chickpea and vegetable tagine with some dried apricots.  We had it with some whole wheat couscous cooked in vegetable stock.  Baby Girl absolutely loved this dish, she even ate the carrots, which she has been avoiding lately.  I combined a few different recipes to suit what I had on hand, so I'll try and type up the recipe when I have the chance.  With her two little cups of leftovers I also included a couple slices of Gala apple.

Supplies similar to those used in this bento:

No comments:

Post a Comment